"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will not die, but long after we are gone be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistence."
Daniel Burnham, 1910
NUE Urban Concepts
NUE Urban Concepts specializes in creatively integrating mobility, land use and parking through development of Mobility Plans and establishing innovative funding sources such as Mobility Fees and Tax Financing Districts. NUE Urban Concepts works with local governments to enhance mobility in their communities through developing Complete and Living Streets policies, designs and standards and reimagining existing transportation corridors. NUE Urban also works with private developments securing development entitlements and performs detailed traffic impact analysis for approvals and permits.
Founded in 2011, with offices in Gainesville and Tampa, NUC works with both local governments and private developers throughout Florida offering a broad range of land use and transportation planning services, including Visioning, Mobility Plans and Mobility Fees, Traffic Impact Analysis, Comprehensive Plan Amendments, Rezoning, Development Plan Approval, Parking Studies, Impact Fees, Concurrency Evaluations, Sign Plans for Mixed-use, Open Container Ordinances, and Developer Agreements.
Jonathan B. Paul, AICP, CPM is a Principal of NUC with more than 18 years of land use and transportation planning experience working in the government, university, and private sectors. Mr. Paul has a Masters in Urban Planning from the University of Florida and a Masters in Public Administration from the University of South Florida.
- Innovative Land Use Planning
- Mobility Plans & Mobility Fees
- Traffic & Concurrency Impact Analysis
- Creative Funding for Transportation
- Transit Oriented Development
- Complete & Living Street Design
- Impact Fees
- Walkable Urbanism
- Multimodal Oriented Developments
- Traditional Neighborhood Development
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Development Plan Approvals
- Urban Infill & Mixed-Use Development
- Tax Increment Financing Development
- Developer Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Road Diets & Reimagining Roads
- Multimodal Quality of Service Standards
- Mixed-Use Signage Policies and Design
- Open Container Ordinances